INDIC is committed to fulfilling its social and environmental responsibilities as a global corporate citizen. To enhance and effectively address our obligations, we have implemented manufacturing processes and material handling methods which meet the environmental requirements for the European Directives (EU); Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
To meet our customer needs, we support both tin-lead and lead-free manufacturing processes, and will work closely with our customers to manage any material challenges. INDIC will continue to effectively support our customers through this transition and offers technical services to assist in this effort.
- Assist in defining a WEEE strategy for customers’ product sold in Europe
- Assist in defining a compliant transition strategy for our customers’ products
- Migrate products to compliance
- Perform RoHS compliant BOM scrubs
- Second source non-compliant material
- Product re-design when alternates are not found
- Product qualification and launch
- Supply chain development