We have the responsibility for both establishing and protecting the overarching purpose, fundamental values and ethical principles which govern the activities of the organisation.
At INDIC, our mission is to be the Solutions Provider of choice for High Technology OEM Customers, anticipating their needs and rapidly delivering comprehensive value-creation solutions during the entire Product Life Cycle by providing:
• Innovative Design Engineering Services
• Optimized Global Supply Chain & Logistics Solutions
• World-Class Manufacturing and After-Market Support
Our mission is based on a foundation of financial strength, managerial integrity and a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement.
At INDIC, our vision is to create superior value for our customers, employees and shareholders. Our vision directs our business activities to maintain a tenacious pursuit-of-excellence focus on what we must accomplish to continue on the path of sustainable, quality growth.
Be a great place to work which inspires the best in our teams.
Total Customer Solutions
Be the provider that goes beyond satisfying our customer needs with solutions that anticipate their requirements.
Promote environmentally and socially sound fundamentals in our business practices.
To achieve this vision, INDIC has selected these quality objectives:
• Product Quality – reduction in internal defect rates, reduction in scrap rates, improvement in customer return rate
• Customer Satisfaction – improvement in customer satisfaction rating; improvement in on-time delivery
• Certification – maintained certifications and zero regulatory violations
• Preventive Action – actions taken to mitigate applicable risks
• Resources – increased personnel competency through training
• Metrics – managing business aspects to improve key metrics
• Processes – increased usage of Lean Sigma tools for process improvement
• QMS – evidence of use of process-based audit, adherence to the audit schedule
• Focus on the needs of our customers
• Have a global view
• Be in the marketplace as active learners and listeners
• Drive improvement in execution every day
• Be constructively inquisitive
• Act with urgency
• Improve what matters by investing your time wisely
• Have the courage to change course when needed • Remain dissatisfied with status quo
Acting Like an Owner
• Be accountable for our actions and inactions
• Empower and reward our people for taking risks and finding better ways to solve problems failure
• Work efficiently
• Focus on building value
• Continuously learn -- from both our successes