"Be Sustainable" is our commitment as an organization with stakeholders to strive towards:
- Ensuring ethical organizational governance in compliance with applicable legal requirements
- Upholding the principle of human rights within the organization, and within our supply chain
- Observing fair labor practices
- Protecting the environment
- Practicing fair, transparent and accountable operating practices
- Involvement in and development of our community, while continuing to provide value to our shareholders
REACH RoHS WEEE
INDIC is committed to fulfilling its social and environmental responsibilities as a global corporate citizen. To enhance and effectively address our obligations, we have implemented manufacturing processes and material handling methods which meet the environmental requirements for the European Directives (EU); Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS).
To meet our customer needs, we support both tin-lead and lead-free manufacturing processes, and will work closely with our customers to manage any material challenges. INDIC will continue to effectively support our customers through this transition and offers technical services to assist in this effort.
These services include
- Assist in defining a WEEE strategy for customers’ product sold in Europe
- Assist in defining a compliant transition strategy for our customers’ products
- Migrate products to compliance
- Perform RoHS compliant BOM scrubs
- Second source non-compliant material
- Product re-design when alternates are not found
- Product qualification and launch
- Supply chain development
Our Green Policy
Acutely aware of our responsibility towards sustaining the environment, we, at INDIC, continually strive to improve and implement environment-friendly practices and policies.
We are a RoHS compliant company with a commitment to save energy. Our environment management programme ensures compliance with relevant environmental legislation rules and regulations. We also have defined objectives and targets for prevention and reduction of pollution in manufacturing, and related processes to safeguard adverse impact on the environment.