Medical and biotechnology devices are often some of the most challenging to design and manufacture, and those challenges grow as the technology evolves. But with our proven record of developing both complex electromechanical devices and strong customer relationships, INDIC keeps pace.
A vital part of that is the INDIC manufacturing process. Honed through experience of refinements and improvements, our system is based on lean manufacturing processes and designed to be responsive and productive. The class I, II and III devices we manufacture use a mix of highly specialized technologies.
- Rapid Prototyping
- IPC-610 E Class 2/3 and J-STD Soldering Certifications Levels
- UL®, RoHS, and WEEE Regulatory and Compliance Labeling
- ISO 9001 & ISO/TS 16949 Certifications
Our Product Expertise
- Laboratory Measurement Equipments
- Clinical Chemistry Instrumentation
- Dentistry Equipments