A critical success factor in today’s business environment is a product’s time to market.
INDIC teams prepare strategies, provide critical design feedback, and create the necessary tools and processes to ensure a product’s launch into volume production on time, within budget. Experienced teams manage all launch details, allowing you to focus on your core competencies.
- Managing and executing to the detailed requirements of your company
- Working together to achieve your cost and schedule targets
- Cross-functional program teams ensuring the right things happen at the right time
- Providing a roadmap to production, through a product’s complete lifecycle, from concept to end-of-life
- Utilizing DFX by recording manufacturing & test feedback, material analyses, and supplier qualification information
- Using proven manufacturing and test technologies
Support Throughout the Life of Product
- Supply chain ownership
- Cost reductions
- Test ownership and management
- EOL management
- Continuous improvement